LifePlans Inc. has been helping long-term care and health insurers, plans and providers manage risk through innovative, evidence-based solutions since 1987.
Our industry leading services drive demonstrated improvements in health outcomes and business performance.
For twenty five years we have been developing, managing and deploying a National Clinical Network of over 4,000 nurses for clinical interventions:
- Underwriting and benefit eligibility determinations
- Care coordination
- Fall prevention
- Care transitions programs to reduce hospital readmissions
We deploy our telephonic assessment and call center capabilities to:
- Underwrite and determine claim eligibility with telephonic assessments
- Conduct health risk assessments in accordance with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid requirements
- Welcome and enroll members, verify services, and provide new initiative member outreach calls
- Coordinate and manage ongoing care
- Conduct market surveys
Our sophisticated analytic capabilities include:
- Risk Classification algorithms and analytic reporting
- Research with government and industry to affect health policy
- Development of research design to estimate ROI impact of clinical interventions
LifePlans Quick Facts:
- Founded in 1987
- Serve more than 40 long-term care insurers, health plans, and providers
- Conducted over 3,000,000 assessments on adults
- Serve over 250,000 applicants, claimants and health plan members annually
- National Clinical Network of 4,000 nurses for in-home assessments
- Clinical staff for telephonic health risk assessments
- 170 employees located in Waltham, MA
LifePlans is dedicated to providing the highest quality data and solutions to our clients. We clinically review 100% of our in-person assessments, evaluate and train clinical staff and employ an internal Quality Assurance team dedicated to identifying and analyzing performance trends and issues.
Find out how LifePlans can help you achieve better outcomes for you and your insureds or members and policyholders.